OPRC Exclusive Discount
We are excited to continue our sponsorship of the Ontario Performance Rally Championship Prize Fund, reflecting our commitment to supporting motorsports and the rally community in Ontario.
Our partnership with Rally Sport Ontario and the Ontario Performance Rally Championship goes beyond mere sponsorship this year. We're thrilled to introduce the CARS Member Rebate Program as an additional way to actively support the rally community through an exclusive rebate program. This program allows us to extend benefits to the CARS-affiliated rally club members and fans alike who share our passion for driving and performance.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER**
Exclusive Discount for the Rally Community
For a limited time we are thrilled to present our CARS Member Rebate Program to the ENTIRE rally community! As proud supporters, we share your enthusiasm for rally and this vehicle purchase offer is our way of sharing this excitement with a community that loves racing as much as we do! Don't miss out on this remarkable opportunity to drive home your next vehicle while enjoying exceptional savings and benefits. This offer is valid to ALL supporters of the rally community until February 29st, 2024 – if you picked up our offer card at the latest OPRC event you are eligible! Please see below for complete eligibility and program details.
How to Take Advantage of this Exclusive Offer:
- Visit Our Showroom: Drop by Ontario Motor Sales and present the coupon received at OPRC Black Bear Rally Event.
- Schedule an Appointment: Book an appointment with one of our product specialists who will guide you through the process and help you make an informed decision.
CARS Member Rebate Program
The CARS Member Rebate Program is an exclusive offering for active members of CARS-affiliated rally clubs in Canada (not just Ontario). The program allows members to enjoy rebates on the purchase (or order) of a new vehicle. By participating in this program, rally club members can enjoy substantial savings on their new vehicle purchase.
1. Eligibility: The program is open to active members of CARS-affiliated clubs who have been members for at least six months. Proof of membership must be presented to qualify for the rebate.
2. Vehicle Categories: The program offers rebates on two categories of new vehicles: cars/small SUVs and large SUVs/trucks.
- Cars and small SUVs are eligible for a $500 rebate.
- Large SUVs and trucks qualify for a $1000 rebate.
4. No Purchase Limits: Members can utilize the rebate on any number of eligible vehicles they purchase (one rebate eligible per vehicle).
5. Exclusive to Ontario Motor Sales: This program is exclusively available at OMS for Chevrolet and Cadillac vehicles. This is not a manufacturer rebate, it is only available at OMS. The rebates can only be applied on new Chevrolet or Cadillac vehicles purchased from Ontario Motor Sales. This offer is a unique exclusive offer and is being provided in conjunction with our sponsorship of the Ontario Performance Rally Championship.
6. Eligible Vehicles: The following vehicles are eligible for the rebate. All other models are excluded from the rebate program (rare vehicles, specialty vehicles, etc.)
1. Validity: The rebate program is valid for the 2023 calendar year only. In order for a purchase to qualify for the rebate, it must have a bill of sale dated on or before December 31, 2024. In the case of a vehicle that is ordered, as long as the order was placed on or before December 31, 2024, it will qualify for the rebate as well.
2. Non-transferable: The rebate offer is non-transferable and can only be used by the qualifying member of the CARS-affiliated club and family members residing at the same address.
3. Cumulative Offer: The rebate can be combined with any other manufacturer or dealership offers.
4. Proof of Eligibility: Applications for the rebate must include proof of membership in a CARS-affiliated club for greater than six months.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE REBATE
To apply for the rebate, rally club members need to fill out the CARS Member Rebate Program application form (available at the dealership during time of purchase). The completed form, along with the required supporting documents, should be submitted to Ontario Motor Sales as part of the process of purchasing or ordering a new vehicle.