AIRCO-MATIC HVAC Treatment at Ontario Motor Sales
Has your vehicle developed a musty or unpleasant odor over time? An AIRCO-MATIC HVAC treatment at Ontario Motor Sales might be the fix you are looking for.
You can eliminate the unpleasant odors in your vehicle and restore a fresh clean scent! An AIRCO-MATIC Ultrasonic HVAC treatment at Ontario Motor Sales can remove odors not only from your air vents, but all interior vehicle surfaces as well.
How Does it work?
The AIRCO-MATIC unit uses Ultrasonic technology to atomize the AIRCO-CLEAN solution, creating a fine mist that is fused into your vehicle’s ventilation system. The mist is pumped through the vents of your car filling the interior with a powerful deodorizer.
Why do automotive heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and automotive interiors in general develop unpleasant odors over time?
When condensation in your vehicle’s ventilation system leaves behind residual moisture, the result is the perfect environment for mold, bacteria, fungus and other harmful microorganisms to grow. The growth of these microorganisms usually cause a foul odor to develop within your vehicle. Once your vehicle is turned off, the conditions only get worse (or better if you’re Mold!). With your vehicle off, and the doors closed, the circulation of air is eliminated and the “greenhouse effect” in your automobile intensifies the growing conditions. Your HVAC system is only part of the problem:
- Bacteria from spilled food and drinks create odors that can permeate through your vehicles interior including upholstery, headliner and carpeting
- Wet floor mats are unable to dry properly and become a breeding ground for bacteria and mold
- Tobacco and nicotine smells also build up in the upholstery and carpets
- Moisture leaks within the vehicle can also cause a growth environment for microorganisms
- Wet Pets and pet stains permeate vehicle upholstery