UNIFOR Legal Services Plan,UNIFOR National Union employees are eligible to participate in this program.
**Please Note – UNIFOR National Union and UNIFOR Legal Services Plan require an authorization form ‘UNIFOR
VEHICLE PURCHASE FORM FOR GENERAL MOTORS (GM Canada) PRODUCTS’ received from and signed by their UNIFOR
Vehicle Purchase Coordinator, the Director of Auto.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- What Family members can I sponsor under the GM Employee Purchase Program?
- I am on Contract / Temporary Employee of GM , can I still Buy under the GM Employee Program?
- Is the price the same for buying a vehicle in stock or factory order?
- How do I get my Authorization number
- How long do I have to keep the new vehicle?