Vehicles can now be registered in a company name provided it is 100% owned by the eligible
employee or eligible family member. Articles of Incorporation are required for audit purpose.
Co-titling between eligible individuals and their spouse or business is permitted.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- What Family members can I sponsor under the GM Employee Purchase Program?
- I am on Contract / Temporary Employee of GM , can I still Buy under the GM Employee Program?
- Is the price the same for buying a vehicle in stock or factory order?
- How do I get my Authorization number
- How long do I have to keep the new vehicle?