2020 Traverse LS Includes:
- 3.6L V6, SIDI, VVT engine
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Active aero shutters
- Available All-Wheel Drive System
- 6 standard USB ports
- HD rear vision camera
- 8-passenger seating
- Deep-tinted glass
- HID headlamps
- Traction mode selector
- StabiliTrac traction control
- 18” Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels,
- Keyless Open and Start
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- MyLink Radio with 178mm (7”) diagonal colour touch-screen
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability
- Teen Driver mode
- OnStar Guidance Plan for 1 month
- OnStar Basic Plan for 5 years
- OnStar 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot
- MyChevrolet mobile app
- 89mm (3.5”) monochromatic DIC
- Rear Vision Camera
- Cruise control
- Rear seat reminder
- Deep tinted glass
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
All Wheel Drive
2020 Traverse 1LT FWD Includes:
All LS equipment plus
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- 110V outlet
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Multi-colour DIC
- Remote start
- Lane change alert
- Side blind zone alert
- Rear cross traffic alert
- Rear park assist
- 7-passenger seating
- Driver 8-way power seat
- Power driver lumbar support
- Trailer assist guidelines
- Hitch guidance with hitch view
- Second-row bucket seats
- MyLink Radio 203mm (8”) diagonal colour touch screen
- 107mm (4.2”) multi-colour DIC
- Universal Home Remote
- Remote Start
- Fog lamps
- Roof rails
- Power Liftgate
- 18-inch Bright Silver machined face painted aluminum wheels
- Body-colour outside rearview mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Trailering equipment, includes heavy-duty cooling system and trailer hitch
All Wheel Drive
Available Safety Features on LT Cloth; Standard on LT Leather, RS, Premier and High Country
- LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT. This feature provides side mirror alerts to help drivers avoid crashing into a moving vehicle detected in their side blind zone or a vehicle that is rapidly approaching their blind zone during a lane-change maneuver.
- REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT. When Traverse is backing up, Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses radar sensors to monitor passing left- or right-cross traffic and alerts the driver to detected vehicles.
- REAR PARK ASSIST. As the driver shifts into Reverse, the standard Rear Vision Camera automatically displays a live image of the area behind the vehicle in the center stack display, while available Rear Park Assist provides distance-to-object alerts.
Available Safety Features on LT Leather; Standard on RS, Premier and High Country
- REAR CAMERA MIRROR. Compared to a traditional inside rearview mirror, this innovative rearview mirror display provides a wider, less-obstructed field of view to assist when driving, changing lanes and checking for vehicles and traffic conditions. It can easily revert back to a traditional mirror with a push of a toggle.
- SURROUND VISION. With the support of four strategically placed cameras, Surround Vision is designed to give drivers a virtual bird’s-eye view of the area around their vehicle. All camera viewpoints merge to transmit a clear digital image on the touch-screen.
2020 Traverse Premier Includes:
All LT equipment plus
- Auto-dimming outside rearview mirrors
- Wireless charging
- Perforated leather-appointed seating surfaces
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Dual skyscape sunroof
- Floor liner - 3 rows integrated cargo liner
- Heated outboard rear seats
- Memory setting for driver seat and mirrors
- Power tilt and telescopic steering column
- Heated steering wheel
- 20” (50.8 cm) Argent Metallic machine faced aluminum wheels,
- LED D-optic headlamps
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Black roof rails with Chrome sections
- Premier appearance
plus Driver Confidence II Package
- 20” Gloss Black Wheels with red accents
- Gloss Black Window Surround
- Dark taillamps
- Black Mirror Caps
- Black Door Handles
- Black Ice inserts
- Black ice Grille
- Black Ice fog lamp Bezels
Available Safety Features on Premier; Standard on High Country
- FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR. Provides drivers with the following (or headway) time to a moving vehicle detected in front of them to help them know if they are following too closely.
- FORWARD COLLISION ALERT. If the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, the system alerts the driver to a potential crash. It also alerts them if they are following a detected vehicle much too closely.
- FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING. If the system detects that a pedestrian is directly ahead and a collision is imminent, and the driver has not already applied the brakes, the system alerts the driver and may even automatically apply the brakes to help the driver avoid or potentially reduce the harm caused by the collision. Performance is limited at night.
- LANE DEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING. Using a forward-looking camera, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning provides gentle steering wheel turns (and Lane Departure Warning alerts if necessary) to help drivers avoid crashes due to unintentionally drifting out of their lane when they are not actively steering and their turn signal is not activated.
- LOW SPEED FORWARD AUTOMATIC BRAKING. When Traverse is traveling at a low speed and the system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle and the driver has not already applied the brakes, the system automatically applies the brakes to help reduce the collision’s severity. The system may even help avoid the collision at very low speeds.
Standard Safety Features on High Country only
- ADAPTIVE CRUSE CONTROL. Using front-mounted radar, Adaptive Cruise Control maintains the driver’s selected cruise speed and following gap, automatically braking when necessary – even in stop-and-go traffic.
- FORWARD AUTOMATIC BRAKING. Using the same sensors as available Adaptive Cruise Control, if the Forward Automatic Braking system detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent while following a detected vehicle, and the driver has not already applied the brakes, the system automatically applies brakes to help reduce the collision’s severity. The system may even help avoid the collision at very low speeds.
Lease is based on $1990 downpayment or equivalent trade, 48 months, 20,000 km per year @ 1.9%. 20,000km per year, excess KM at .16 per. Payment includes all fees and is plus tax and Lic. OAC, other finance and lease options available.