1. The appointment time provided to you is set to check in your vehicle with your assigned service advisor.
2. You do not need to arrive early.
3. Please arrive on time.
The completion time of the required service is based on what your vehicle needs and how quickly all the work that day and the day prior is being completed.
On occasion, your vehicle check in time may be in the morning, but your scheduled time with a mechanic will not take place until the afternoon.
Scheduled shop time is heavily weighted on when you need your vehicle completed based on your personal schedule.
If you have a tight personal schedule, consider an alternate day.
During high season, April-May and October-November, longer completion times should be expected as we organize your vehicle through the shop.
If you have a diagnosed warranty repair and the vehicle will need to stay over night, you will be provided a rental vehicle at no cost.
- Remove any personal belongings from your vehicle
- Remove any trash from your vehicle, including coffee cups and masks.
- Park your car as close to the service doors as possible
- Ensure your wheel lock key is available for your technician by placing the key in the cupholder or front seat.
Come inside the service building and check that you have arrived at the right time by using our appointment monitor located in the service foyer.
Meet Your Advisor
You will be greeted by a service team member who will direct you to your assigned advisor.
Receive Your Work Order
Based on your vehicle needs, your service advisor will assign a completion time. This will be identified on your work order. The completion time is based on what your vehicle needs and how quickly all the work that day and the day prior is being completed.
Standby For Updates
You will be kept informed of your vehicle progress along the way. We will call you at 10am and 2pm if your vehicle will be at OMS all day.