With the first of the all new 2013 Chevrolet Trax now arriving on lot, we have had a chance to take it out for a spin and check out some of the awesome features that really allow the Trax to stand out. Take a look at our list below of our Top 10 Awesome Features of the all new 2013 Chevrolet Trax.
Top 10 Awesome Features
- On-demand All Wheel Drive system reverts to front wheel drive when no wheel slip is detected, to save fuel.
- Electronic stability control, and hill start assist are available on all trim levels
- Chevrolet MyLink 7 inch colour touch screen infotainment system, that pairs to any modern smartphone and mp3 player
- Motorcycle inspired instrument panel / gauges reminiscent of the Chevrolet Sonic, a modern take on the traditional instrument cluster
- 785 liters of cargo space with the rear seats folding down
- 8 cupholders including 4 in the front row middle console between the driver and passenger seat. Incredible storage space including two glove boxes, various compartments above and beside the centre console and a sliding drawer under the passenger seat.
- A turbo augmented 1.4l inline 4 engine averaging just 5.7L of highway fuel economy per 100km’s
- 10 standard airbags
- Reverse back-up camera, image appears on the 7 inch colour touch screen
- Now available, starting at just $19,995
To learn more about the 2013 Chevrolet Trax, click here to read up on our first thoughts regarding this new compact Chevy SUV.
Additionally you can email us for more information at email@example.com